• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Oswald Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Oswald Collection

joydivisi0n

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A while back I decided to limit myself to Oswald pins for the sake of my record collection budget (and other hobbies), and it has come along nicely so far if I do say so myself.

aPEk1xO.jpg

pX9ikic.jpg

MlPUPBa.jpg

What a lovely collection! I love Oswald, I really want a plush is of him but there is literally no merch for him in the UK!
i managed to get some from a LE version of Epic Mickey 2 (film cell not actually of him and a USB stick) but a nice range of merch for him would always be nice! Good luck with the rest of your collection :)

Very nice Oswald collection! Those cartoons are so funny. How many Oswald pins are there? I don't think that yellow one is on pinpics, or is it?

Very nice Oswald collection! Those cartoons are so funny. How many Oswald pins are there? I don't think that yellow one is on pinpics, or is it?

I think I'm missing around 5 or so, though there are a few that I do not count as Oswald pins that others might, such as the Jessica Rabbit in Oswald's Gas Station costume. The yellow pin is a pre-production prototype of a canceled pin, and can be found on pin pics if you select the prototype option.

I think I'm missing around 5 or so, though there are a few that I do not count as Oswald pins that others might, such as the Jessica Rabbit in Oswald's Gas Station costume. The yellow pin is a pre-production prototype of a canceled pin, and can be found on pin pics if you select the prototype option.

Cool. Thanks for the info! I need to add to my small Oswald collection, but I don't think I'll be getting that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back