• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My princess Collection, mainly Snow White :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My princess Collection, mainly Snow White :)

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've officially run out of room on my (small) board for my princess collection!! It's mostly Snow White, so I'll probably end up making it just for Snow and then my other board will turn into other princess stuff. In any case, I LOVE IT. :wat:

That chibi Snow from Paris! <3 The Ariel one hooked me back into pins after almost 6 years out of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely collection! I was actually considering on collecting snow white, & now after seeing yours. It really makes me want to collect her ♡_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back