• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My small Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My small Collection

Maverichero

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So most of you know I just started collecting about a month ago, and today i got my first pin bag in the mail. so now that all of my pins are in side and out of the box I was storing them in I figured I would link some pictures. Please forgive the poor pictures, I was using my android as I can't find my cameras cord.

2011-10-14_22-45-04_242-1.jpg

2011-10-14_22-45-20_703-1.jpg

I have more pins coming in the mail, including the DS.com Stitch which I'm looking forward to seeing.

So what do you guys think?

That haunted mansion pin on the bottom is really cool! I'm liking the Halloween pins! :)

I love that Haunted Mansion pin. Its from the opening day of the movie and the gate is a pin on pin. the detail on it is great. I'll try to take a better pic of just it.

I love Halloween and I cant wait to collect more pins for it. I do have to say the Christmas pins I've seen are just as good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back