• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My stitch collection (not all of if but most). Updated for more stitch fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 5 (kind of in order) are Stitch with tigger slippers yawning(i dont have it) Stitch master gracy(also dont have it) Stitch Maleficent ( got it) Stitch Tinkerbell and stitch pin trading with lilo (got it) its a pretty easy pin to get but i think its super cute.

OMG!! I'm not really a fan of Stitch, just not one of the characters who appealed to me, but you have some super cute pins in that collection! The handstand one is great, so are the Elvis ones, and the one where he's wearing Mickey ears, and...

Thanks for sharing the pics! They're great!

Thanks for the feedback. I may update the photos to what my bags look like now. I dont really like cork board and its easier to take my pins to meetings when in bags. Im just letting a few people now why my pins are in bags and not on boards :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back