• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Name change?

Name change?

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Is it possible to have a name change? I opted for Olaf when I registered but I accidentally typed in OlafOlaf because my computer kind of freaked out. Stupid. :rolleyes: I've already messaged a moderator but I've had no reply and I'm kind of lost as to who I should be contacting anyway, so I thought I'd make a thread. Hope this is the right place.

Oh haha! :D Well, I guess I can keep it, it's just a name lol. Just wondered if it was possible in the near future maybe.

Oh haha! :D Well, I guess I can keep it, it's just a name lol. Just wondered if it was possible in the near future maybe.

It is possible, pm dancecats, she is the main person here now. You can try the other mods also. Just remember they all have lives also. So sometimes it can take a while, you could always contact all of them and increase your chances!!! :lol:

I've been having issues with my Internet. If you have PM'ed me already, sorry, I'll respond and look into it shortly. If not, I'll still look into your request shortly. Please understand that some functions still are new to me (name changes being one of them) and it may take me a while to figure it out.

Nah, it's no problem! I know it's a busy period, I just didn't quite know who to contact. I see a dozen of mods and admins here. :D But someone already PM'd me so it's cool!

Back