• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NBC help

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC help

1066merlin

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!,
I'm really new to all of this and I'm trying hard to learn as much as I can as fast as I can. I have been looking for days to find out IF there are known scrappers/counterfits of pin #23788, boxed puzzle pin set. If there are can you give any advice on what to look out for?

Thanks for your time!
Mark

OOPS! sorry about the double posts on the same question. I didn't think my first post went through for some reason and today it's there. I guess there is a delay on new member posts.

Again, Sorry bout that
Mark

Last edited:
i haven't seen any scrappers and there isn't many fake pins most of the time there real disney pins that just didn't make it past inspection so they get set aside but some of the time they get out.

not sure if u are a nbc fan or just looking at that pin/set. NBC is big and there are lots of fakes...not just scrappers... both are bad and suck by the way... but just a heads up to learn all u can about "Not real pins". i call them that cuz i hate both and dont try to make a scrapper out to b better than any other not real pin.. im a big nbc fan and have had sum ppl and or cms trade me not real pins from nbc. one easy one to watch out for is the jack candy corn. i got a fake from this set and than took me a while to find a real one. good luck to u and if u need help with learning how to tell bad pins..just ask or read sum of the info post here.

Ok, got it, thanks for the replies! I'm finding that collecting pins is MUCH more complicated than collecting coins. There are just SO many little things to watch out for.
If anyone has "coin questions" I could answer them all day long LOL!

Thanks Again for your time!
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back