• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help finding this Dalmatian pin on Pin Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help finding this Dalmatian pin on Pin Pics.

bwschultz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hello all,

I received a pin in the mail yesterday to look at and to decide if I want to make a trade for it. The trader listed it as this pin:

pin28085
Pin 28085: Dalmatian Sitting

However it is completely different. Here is the pin in question:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I cannot find anything like it on Pin Pics.
Does anyone have a clue as to this pin.

Last edited:
Thanks Judy, Unfortunately that is not it either.

I have that pin and it is quite a bit bigger than the pin in question. Plus the pin in question all the spots and outlining of the pin is gold. I'm not sure it is even an authentic Disney pin.

Keep trying everyone.

The shininess and simple backstamp reminds me of the pins that the Disney Store used to sell in tins during the 90's. But it isn't in the tin released at that time, and I just realized it doesn't have a Disney backstamp. I'm going to go with older, but not Disney Dalmatian pin.

I have contacted the trader about the pin. I think it was an honest mistake and she didn't know the pin was not authentic.

Even though it is unauthorized doesn't mean it won't fit into my collection. I will treat it as a fantasy pin. I have offered to send the pin back or trade it for some other pins in which I have duplicates. (Just not the higher end pin that the trader was looking for)

Thanks for your help everyone.

You are the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back