• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help from the experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help from the experts

smiley

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have a couple HTF pins that I'm considering selling. Can anybody tell me what each one might be worth?

1) 32939 LINK

2) 50298 LINK

Both are in their orginal packaging.

Thanks.

..edited..
I have to say that if I had pinpics #32939, that I would ask $150 to $200. I guess I have to agree with Paul (next post) - the price of pins, in general, have been coming down some. It is still a matter of supply and demand. I didn't see this pin on eBay.

I think that 3 to 4 times its original price is reasonable. Especially, if it's in excellent condition. I would like to know what other DPFers have to say..
pin32939

I would like to be able to get some of the pins that I want for 4X their original list price. :cool:

Last edited:
Actually eBay just had a winning big of $80 BIN for the jumbo pin in it's original box. Haunted Mansion just isn't going for what they should. Grails are not what they are to be with the new generation end the elders leaving the hobby.

Actually eBay just had a winning big of $80 BIN for the jumbo pin in it's original box. Haunted Mansion just isn't going for what they should. Grails are not what they are to be with the new generation end the elders leaving the hobby.

Then again, if you look at the pin that sold for $89.99 today on eBay:

pin32938

1) It's original price was $35.00, whereas the one you have was $45.00.
2) For this pin, on pinpics, the number of people that want it is 68.
3) where the number of people that want your pin is 124.

..so, I think you could get $175 for your pin - if you just look at the numbers..AND your pin is in its original packaging..

EDIT:
If you are going to sell this pin for $80.. I will buy it right now! And this is an event only pin!

pin32939

Last edited:
You'll be lucky to get between $80 and $100 for the Haunted Mansion pin. The Jack pin might fetch $50 - $60.

People are asking waaaay too much for pin 1799. Too many people have pins valued too high. The market is currently correcting itself.

Pin number 1799 sold on ebay for $400 last week. On the 27th. So I would say that is the current value for it

Yep, i am from the "new generation' and i seem to sometimes have a very different way to see some pin's values to other elders pin traders. so i have to agree with you on that 100%. guess is just a different way to see pins, and different demand on those certain pins.

The auction ended but I didn't see a bidder.

Pin #1799 sold for $400 on 5/27 with one bid. There are still buyers out there that are willing to pay. It's understandable that people want to pay less, but really, if you 'win' a pin from eBay for $100 that's really worth $300, come on, in your heart, you know you got a "steal" (only a deal for the buyer).. I still contend that the 999 Happy Haunts pin would go for about $175. ;)

Speaking of holy grail HM pins, also recently ended was the WD-EYE pin that people were nuts for several years ago. It sold for $250 BTW.

Jcasper89 that is still less at one time it used to sell for $600 or so oh about the WD-EYE pin another good deal i saw it sell twice for over $400.

Yeah, well, if you have the money and the confidence then now is the time to pick up some of these pins.

Good discussion here BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back