• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

need help with pin 106241 WDI Rapunzel at the Sword in the stone , is mine a fake ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
need help with pin 106241 WDI Rapunzel at the Sword in the stone , is mine a fake ?

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
Hi everyone ,
i purchased the WDI Rapunzel sword in the stone pin on an auction on a well known site but after it arrived today i am very surprised to see it has a huge border all round the back ,is this okay for this series or is this a fake ? i don't want to be scammed out of my money if it is a fake .if anyone has this pin or any from this series could you please help . here are my photos of the pin ,thanks .
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hi Sabrina,
Our pin back looks exactly like yours does, with a border and same pattern, and we acquired it from a friend who got it directly from WDI for me as a birthday gift. Pretty sure yours is the real thing. Hope this helps.

Here's mine - bought direct from WDI for comparison:

tumblr_ny17ea66RC1rwc4ijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny17ea66RC1rwc4ijo2_1280.jpg

btw you can close your own thread, next time you comment just tick the box at the bottom that says "close thread" you don't need an admin to do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back