• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New because my hubby got tired of me using his account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New because my hubby got tired of me using his account.

DLRPinTrader

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello I am lover of pin trading. I often tell people it is a social thing for me. I have met a lot of amazing people through pins and I hope to meet many more. I was using my husbands account which is Geoff. I joined the site to network and meet new people that understand my pin addiction because my friends think it is weird. You know the fact that I can go to the park and not ride anything, that if I miss a Sunday castmembers call me to see if I am alive, pin friends at the park call offering me a ride to the park. Have a magical day thanks for reading my post!

Sincerely,

Jessica Mosher
DLRPinTrader

pin.cgi

Last edited:
Hi Jessica,

Glad you got your own account! Now I can call you by your name. :) Thank you again for the great trades last weekend.

Kari :wavey:

Do I know you?
Its about time you stopped putting words in Geoffs mouth.....lol
Hey Jess. Glad to see you are becoming even more active.
You need an avatar and this time, tell the cast member you dont need the THIMBS UP! (inside joke)
I dont know if I would trade with you though, you have NO TRADE FEEDBACK...hmmmmmmmm

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, Many of you know Jessica from the park and her Husband has good feedback so be sure to feel comfortable trading with her. For what it's worth, I guarantee she is a good and honest trader and for those of you who know her personally, I know you will agree.

Say Hi to GEEEEEEEEOFF and I will see ya soon.

Oh, and you better start a postin if you want to be in some of the awesome DPF giveaways. You need 50 post minimum

Welcome to the family hunny bunny!!! Hopefully now I will seem a little less schizophrenic... maybe just a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back