• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Brave Pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Brave Pins?

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
pin93148
pin93149

Pin 93148: Merida - Brave - Jerry Leigh Collection 2012
Pin 93149: Merida - Brave - Mischief Makers - Jerry Leigh Collection 2012

Where can I get these? They don't have the typical disney parks backcards... are they sold somewhere different?

Maybe they will be eventually on the Jerry Leigh website to purchase. You have to be a member though to buy pins on there.

I know where I live, a lot of the Jerry Leigh pins pop up at Disney Character warehouses (There's one in ... Whittier... I think it is? Whittier or Fullerton. And another over by Chino Hills in SoCal) frequently.

Last edited:
If you're talking of the 1 by the 60th freeway.. they closed that a month ago

Hmm... we went there yesterday... they were open but they close at 5 pm. They told us they'd be open today from 10 am to 5 pm. Perhaps not the same location? It's located in the same building as the Mattel store (the one off the 60).

Last edited:
I have a set for Auction that ends tonight - I may be able to get more but last time I went there were very few left and they don't have a set shipment date or anything :/

You can find the Jerry Leigh pins at the three WalMart Supercenters closest to WDW and possbily at the Super Target store in the Millenium shopping center in Orlando. In Anaheim, the Disney shop in the Hilton next to the Anaheim Convention Center usually has a large spinning rack of Jerry Leigh pins

I was at the Super Walmart on 535 and the Super Target on 192 yesterday, Sunday...neither had the Brave pins.

I have them for trade. I have a couple of both of them, so if you want to trade for them feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back