• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New CRAZY pin sale is up! Updated 3/4 :) You gotta check these out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New CRAZY pin sale is up! Updated 3/4 :) You gotta check these out!!!!
I cleared out my inbox so there is more room for peeps but PM or posting here works, I will work through ALL orders as received :) Thanks for the awesome response so far!! :)

Just in case PM failed

I93 Batb 20th Anni
H30 Belle Magazine
H31 Maleficent Bad News Magazine
H26 Jafar BOLO
H27 Hook BOLO
H8 Fantasyland Opening Day
F10 Yoda/Mickey SW Weekend
C24 Belle/Beast Couples
C23 Rapunzel Couples
C25 Robin Hood Couples
C22 TLM Couples

WOW! So many pins!!

Are the following still available?

A132, B74, B75, B76, B77, E27 and G70

Thanks!

Hi,

I can't see any of the pictures and I'm not picky really - I was wondering if you could just pick 12 random A pins to put together so I could have a starter set to start trading.

PM me with any questions.

Here are the one's I would like if you still have any of them
A132 BAMBI COUPLE PIN
A135 ARISTOCAT COUPLE PIN
A136 CINDERELLA COUPLE PIN
A137 SNOW WHITE COUPLE PIN
A140 QUEEN AND KING OF HEARTS COUPLE PIN
C-37 CINDERELLA
I-81 Pin 43718: Disneyshopping.com - Chip 'N' Dale Winter Pin
PM when you get a chance
thanks

Interested in a131, b48, b50, b81, and d15, and the evil 13 Oogie pin but i have no idea how to work out a money order or a check. Any help there? Pm would be appreciated, thanks!

please let me know if you're trading, I have several of your wants and I'd love to trade for several, including tarzan with sabor! PM if you are trading, thanks so much and either way, best of luck on your awesome sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back