• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store doll images found

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store doll images found
I was thinking the same thing! :) I think he's the same doll as the normal one, just different clothes.... I guess he's $20 for the fancy box? :lol:
I agree. He should be $12.50, as is the Mother Gothel doll. I don't see anything to justify the $19.50 price. And yes, he is in the same style box as the 12'' wedding Princess dolls (Ariel, Cinderella and Rapunzel), which actually isn't so fancy! LOL.

I love the Merida dolls! Especially the first, younger-looking one, LOVE the face.

I have been told we have no space to collect Brave merchandise, however I may have to make an exception for that one :p

They both look great though! So excited :)

I wonder when Merida dolls will be available to purchase?? Love the 12" doll - I hope they consider doing a 17" Merida doll - I'd have to have her, I'm scottish and love the fact she is too!!! :)

I sooo love this one, I am def gonna get her to put with my Animators dolls .... anyone know when these will hit the stores ?

yes, I saw the mattell verison too but didnt like the "plastic belt" thats looks awful.....wasnt keen on the face either :S Cant wait for these to come out for sale :)

I mentioned on another doll thread here that the merida dolls will be available April 23rd, for those who want to know :) My local Disney Store manager said that they were given the date since the images were leaked.

Hi there not quite sure how this all works!! It's a long shot but I'm looking for a limited edition 5,000 rapunzel for sale anyone able to help? Xx

Hi there not quite sure how this all works!! It's a long shot but I'm looking for a limited edition 5,000 rapunzel for sale anyone able to help? Xx

Hi, are you looking for the LE 17" blonde Rapunzel? There are a few sites where you can still buy her from. eBay (Around $200) , Amazon (Around $185), ToyWiz ($200 shipped) and I got mine from ChristmasDealz ($170) I've done some homework on this doll, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back