• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
Thank You So Much for Posting This :D About How Much Do You Think it Will Be Sold For?

Hi guys. Does anyone know if the Disney Store will have the plush Merida doll in the formal dress? I saw it in the video that was posted a couple of weeks ago but maybe it was just a prototype?

I saw the dollset at work and I forgot to check on the prices. BTW, the new revamped Princess dolls should be in store tomorrow. They are going to be 14.50 now instead of 12.50.

Are these the classic princess dolls? Will the Princes and clothes stay the same price?

Thanks for keeping us informed!

The new 12" Princess Dolls are up, and they have raised the price of the Price Dolls and clothes to $14.50 as well....

ElleB

Do you mean the Cinderella doll set is in already? Do you know if US will get brunette Rapunzel with Flynn wedding set & braid set that is currently on UK site?

Thank you, Elaine

Yes the Cinderella doll set has arrived in my store. But It's not supposed to come out until 2nd week of July. But you never know with some stores. Some stores might just bring it out early. I didn't see a Brunette Rapunzel yet. I'll see if we're getting them in the next time I come in to work.
ElleB

Do you mean the Cinderella doll set is in already? Do you know if US will get brunette Rapunzel with Flynn wedding set & braid set that is currently on UK site?

Thank you, Elaine

someone on a french forum posted that : do you have more information?

168839_10150989908289530_1996125270_n.jpg

Disney Show the Villains designer collection Logo on the official Disney Store page.

... just ... O_____O I hope we will
NOT HAVE NIGHTMARES AGAIN , after the last year. Really. :anxious:
:eek2:

oh my it's official then? Oh my god... Armaggedon doll round 2... Who's ready? I have a nervous laugh right now.

oh my it's official then? Oh my god... Armaggedon doll round 2... Who's ready? I have a nervous laugh right now.

I am NOT ready!!! I dont like any of bad characters (maybe Mother Gothel) but i will NOT BUY Anyone this year. Past year for my Rapunzel was a nightmare... oh, no more stress again.
I will buy just the new classic doll of Rapunzel when she came out... but i am enterested and curious too for see the "villain"...
Have ideas????

For me:
The females will be ALL : The evil queen of SW, The bad mother of Cinderella and maybe the TWO sisters (in this case.. i really love Anastasia)... For Aurora .. MALEFICENT (I just imagine the nightmare for take and buy her o____O)... Ursula... o_o i cant imagine her like "diva dressed" ... maybe they produce Vanessa as well.... ^^
The males one... Gaston (xD), Frollo, ...

gosh... i have headache o__O :(

Last edited:
Which Villains they will released? For sure, Maleficent and snow white queen are going to be hard to get. I'll be happy to get a fancy mother gothel, since I didn't get her LE edition.

Oh a Vanessa doll from the little mermaid will be good one too. I can see yzma from Kuzco too. They will certainly do Cruella devil as well. Who elses? The villains from princess and the frog will be great too.

Last edited:
Which Villains they will released? For sure, Maleficent and snow white queen are going to be hard to get. I'll be happy to get a fancy mother gothel, since I didn't get her LE edition.

Oh a Vanessa doll from the little mermaid will be good one too. I can see yzma from Kuzco too. They will certainly do Cruella devil as well. Who elses? The villains from princess and the frog will be great too.

Vanessa and IZMA *_____* I loved Izma =D

A Villains designer collection is an amazing idea, but not for my wallet!
I will try to collect all of them, but as you stated pupuce, some of them like Maleficent would be extremely difficult to obtain.
I already try to imagine their designs, I am so exciting about this news! Can't wait till next fall!

\

Yzma would be like, the BEST non-Princess villain in the set if they did her! :D So many possibilities... hurry up w/ the preview, Disney! ;)

Make a list.. just for do something:

Women:
Evil Queen of Snow White
Bad Mother of Cinderella
Bad sisters of Cinderella
Maleficent (just let know your self her price will be higher than Ariel designer - for me)
Urusla / Vanessa (i really think they produce the second one.. more easier)
Cruella (She would be amazing for me)
Izma (i can see her with a super-fancy pose and face with a little bag and funny face :hsd:)

Mother Gothel (will be one of the prettyest one ,for me)

Men:
Gaston ( o___O xD)
Frollo ( i see him very well)
Ratcliffe (o___ O X'D maybe with a little dog with him)
The Hun of Mulan (xD lol)
The magician of Tiana (he is a fancy character too)

I cant wait to see the preview's pictures too :)

Last edited:

Make a list.. just for do something:

Women:
Evil Queen of Snow White
Bad Mother of Cinderella
Bad sisters of Cinderella
Maleficent (just let know your self her price will be higher than Ariel designer - for me)
Urusla / Vanessa (i really think they produce the second one.. more easier)
Cruella (She would be amazing for me)
Izma (i can see her with a super-fancy pose and face with a little bag and funny face :hsd:)

Mother Gothel (will be one of the prettyest one ,for me)

Men:
Gaston ( o___O xD)
Frollo ( i see him very well)
Ratcliffe (o___ O X'D maybe with a little dog with him)
The Hun of Mulan (xD lol)
The magician of Tiana (he is a fancy character too)

I cant wait to see the preview's pictures too :)

Great list! ^_^ LOL dying at the thought of a Designer Shan Yu (Mulan's villain XD)
I'm most excited for the Evil Queen from Snow White! ^_^ And Maleficent as well, they'll defo do her and she will be STUNNING! *mouth water* LOL....

p.s. Maybe Ratcliffe will have a designer bag w/his little dog inside LOL! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back