• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL New Happy Meal Disney 100 Funko Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
VINYL New Happy Meal Disney 100 Funko Toys

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just found out that these toys will be included in Happy Meals from Oct. 31 thru Dec. 4! There will be 62 different characters, and each Happy Meal comes with a pack of two figures.
If anyone ends up with extras of these that they'd be willing to trade -- Sis and I would be interested in Grogu, Moana, Elsa and Merida!

20231028080133-2cf8890b.jpg

Not collecting them all (only Groot, Grogu, Maleficent, Stitch, Darth, R2, C3P0, REY, and the Mandalorian). Just got back from a road trip and have the following to trade:

If you still need R2 I have one I can hang on to for you. I'm not particular on who I need to trade it for. :)

I have Stitch, Peter Pan, Ariel, Snow White, Chewbacca, Nemo, Wasp?, and Ms. Marvel. I am looking for the Mulan to add to my Funko collection.

I already posted on the other thread that i was looking for Mulan. I have Ms. Marvel, Stich, Ariel, Chewbacca, Peter Pan, The Wasp, Flounder, Snow White, Captain America, Maleficent, Genie, Merida, Rey, and Star. Anyone? Hello? Hello?

I already posted on the other thread that i was looking for Mulan. I have Ms. Marvel, Stich, Ariel, Chewbacca, Peter Pan, The Wasp, Flounder, Snow White, Captain America, Maleficent, Genie, Merida, Rey, and Star. Anyone? Hello? Hello?
Bruce sent you a message on the other post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back