• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Here - 404?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Here - 404?

Kaipin

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

I just went to Disneyland for the first time yesterday and I instantly became obsessed with the pins!

I just joined so I can start trading, but when I try to look at other peoples trades, wants, and collections I get a 404 message. Why is this happening?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Hello All!

I just went to Disneyland for the first time yesterday and I instantly became obsessed with the pins!

I just joined so I can start trading, but when I try to look at other peoples trades, wants, and collections I get a 404 message. Why is this happening?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Welcome to DPF :)
The links you refer to lead to a website that no longer exists hence the error message . If you want to see other people's wants you can visit www.PinPics.com and go from there , there are other sites too but this is the most widely used site .
There you can set up a free account to catalogue your collection and list your trades/wants , and see what other people are looking for . They have beginners guides to help you learn how to use the site but if you have any questions feel free to ask

Thank you speedwaystar1!

Should I be using the forums on that site to trade pins as well? Does that tend to be more active?

I can't really answer that , I do use the PinPics trade assist function to arrange trades from time to time but I've never really bothered with the forum side . I find most of the information I'm looking for here :)

There are a handful of us that frequent both forums, as well as some that only use the Pin Pics forum. This website is the more one active of the two though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back