• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW Jessica Rabbit DCA Costume Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Jessica Rabbit DCA Costume Series

ImNotBad

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there is a new Jessica Rabbit DCA Series out

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, here are the two previous releases. Not sure where the new set is from as I found it online like just now.

JessicaRabbitDisneyanaPins.jpg

JessicaRabbitD23Pins.jpg

It's on the CM hub. 6 new LE150's that will all sell out to online orders most likely... Disney should see who they ship to in Davenport and check if they sold their pins.

Last edited:
These nine pins have NOT been released yet. The other pins I listed above (12 from the DCA set last year) were released. These nine pins here are different that the 12 already released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah im preaty sure its disney store. Because these are all remakes of wdi. Now the question is when will they be released

Tried to messaged you locostitch but your inbox was full.

Which ones are remakes, they look like new costumes to me. Anyone know which park attractions these are from?

Just got confirm on the person who released the photo. They are WDI pins being released at Mickey's of Glendale. No date for release though.

Tried to messaged you locostitch but your inbox was full.

Which ones are remakes, they look like new costumes to me. Anyone know which park attractions these are from?

Well the first one looks like Flo's Diner. Not sure of the rest as I have not been to DCA since the redo.

Yes this is the new WDI set more are coming this year. Including Disneyland sets as I was told by a friend but I didn't know they would come out so soon

The third one in the first row is from the Hyperion Theater, the third one in the second row is an outdoor vending cast member costume and the last one is from the store inside Tower of Terror, and... I think haha

In general, publicly posting information/images from the Disney Corporate HUB in employee only areas is frowned upon by the company.. :l

WHY must these always be LE 150 WDI Super Special Ultra Exclusive You'll-Never-Get-Them-Anyway Tripled In Price sets. It would be really nice to actually be able to BUY some Jessica pins online again ..... like we did in the old days lol

Jesus, they are really leaning on this series, aren't they? They aren't even that well known, attraction-wise. If they were going to do this (and KEEP doing it), why wouldn't they do 'Land costumes instead? No one at the other parks know what the hell DCA outfits even are (except ToT)- at least we'd ALL recognize a Haunted Mansion costume, or Pirates.

I dunno- I collected the first set, but I've been dragging my feet on the second set, and some of these are okay, but overall...bleh.

In general, publicly posting information/images from the Disney Corporate HUB in employee only areas is frowned upon by the company.. :l

Not really when I was a cast member I would post the pins from the hub every week the managers knew and didn't every say anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back