• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Mandalorian Funkos - Question about 'Styles May Vary' on Bo-Katan

New Mandalorian Funkos - Question about 'Styles May Vary' on Bo-Katan

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Last night during a chat, a friend gave us the exciting news that there were new Mandalorian Funkos on pre-order! So . . . we really liked some and have to have some . . . but I really like the one of Bo-Katan. When we clicked the Amazon link for her, it shows Bo-Katan standing there with two blasters and no helmet. Then, another picture of Bo-Katan with two blasters and a helmet on. And the listing says "styles may vary". No exlanation all over the Amazon page, but we wondered if anyone know what 'styles may vary' on a Funko means? How do you know what you are getting?

Thanks!
Elizabeth

That’s the issue, it’s usually a chaser style with the same cross referenced UPC so there’s no actual way of determining which one you’ll get outside of receiving or checking in-store quantities. Which one is it you are wanting, my store actually got a few Star Wars and one was Bo-Katan with helmet.

With Bo Katan, the helmet is the normal and the no helmet is the chase. The usual odds for chase variants is 1:6. It was 1:36 years ago, but everything recently has been 1:6. So if you order online sight unseen, odds are pretty good you’ll get helmet, but it isn’t hugely unlikely you’ll get no helmet.

Thanks so much to you both! I'm in a quandary . . . I like both. However, I think I am just going to order one from Amazon, since I wouldn't mind either one! :) @brattyjedi - Thanks for the info about the chasers. Never heard of chaser Funkos, but that is super interesting!

Anyone ever painted Funkos, BTW?

If there’s ever a pop with a chase variant that you do care about the different variants, you can usually find collectible/ specialty stores who will guarantee you one or the other. This site for example will sale you a set of both Bo-Katans, one with helmet (normal), or one without (chase) - all for different prices.

Back