• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Member, Basically Grew Up at Disneyland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Member, Basically Grew Up at Disneyland!

foxxandthehound

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! :wavey: I'm new to this forum and pretty new to the trading game! I grew up in Anaheim, CA, home of Disneyland. As an annual passholder the first 15 years of my life, I can't believe I'm just now getting into pin trading and collecting. I live near Austin, TX now but visit my family in Cali at least once per year, and had the pleasure of trading with cast members and other pin collectors last time I was visiting at Disneyland. I display my "keeper" pins in a shadowbox on a wall on my home and am looking forward to expanding my collection. I have several traders available and love getting to know other Disney lovers! I'm excited forums like this exist so I don't have to wait for my next Disneyland trip to trade:)

Hi! I'm pretty much the same as you..I grew up pretty close to the parks and was basically raised as a disney lover but just got into trading a couple months ago. I hope to trade with you sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back