• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Member..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Member..:)

Thimble

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, introducing myself here as a new member :)

I would consider myself a pretty casual collector. I don't have anywhere near the amount of pins most people here have in their collections, and I haven't done that much trading over the years; I have mainly just bought the pins I like. However more recently I have gotten into the trading aspect of pins and was searching for a place to find and share information about pins with. I hope I have found the right place for that :)

I just went to my first big Trading event last month, the one at the Contemporary in November. I had a lot of fun and look forward to doing lots more trading and attending many more fun events:)

:) - Thimble
(wow how many smilies can I put in one post haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back