• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! New Olaf pin and Rapunzel OE pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! New Olaf pin and Rapunzel OE pins

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
Hi everyone!

I'm really looking for these new OE pins from WDW. The Olaf pin is from Disney Springs.
Hope to trade for them because I'm still recovering financially from the pickups I did and got stolen and had to cover them to get them to the people. So no pin buying for me at the moment.
My traders aren't much (they where in the bag that got stolen too :-/ so I only have a handful but hope to trade for these 3 OE pins. I do live overseas in the Netherlands :) my pinpics is disneydream11
Okay here are the pins I'm looking for:
0526C665-F8B5-462D-AFBC-A3C7237ACFCE_zpsb4l9v0s8.jpeg

Pic credit: Tampapinners on IG

FFDA9E76-6181-4874-9E6A-805AA0F4221B_zpsoalivjub.jpg

Pic credit: eBay

67182DB6-CB52-4E34-85DC-326A6CE27962_zpshtssqosh.jpg

Pic credit: disneypinsblog

Last edited:
Oooh these are adorable! If I end up making my way to Disney Springs sometime over spring break then I'll make sure to let you know. :) Good luck! (And sorry again about that terrible incident at DLR! Hopefully karma will set things right.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back