• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pixar Studios Store Inside Out Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pixar Studios Store Inside Out Pins

bizliz1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So I may have worked for Pixar a while back and was lucky enough to snag these new pins (perks of having a best friend who still works there)! Special thanks to timeerkat for alerting me to their release (I have no good traders and was waiting for something good and accessible to me to come out for a while!). So I jumped on it and I have two sets. One I am going to put on the eBay since I need some funds!! The other however is up for trade here since ya'll are great and deserve a first look(and to not have to pay cray prices)! If they are popular enough I can go and get more (hopefully) for other people to have access to, since I know how hard they will be to obtain. My pinpics is Bizliz1 and while I'm not too picky I am going to be partial for more of the HTF Peter Pan pins (or other good traders!). Said friend is dropping them off today so I will post pictures when she does (then I'll get them on pinpics as well)! Hope this helps some of ya'll.

I'm definitely interested in Inside Out pins. Is there a site where I can see what pins they are?

Also, I'm afraid I don't have any Peter Pan pins, but I think I've got a few pins that will make good traders. My PinPics is JacobsenWithAnE.

Hello Liz
I wish I had something you'd like , I'd love to get Sadness only , but you already have the lost boys pin Set I bought for you from DSUK and I don't have any decent Peter Pan traders .
Best of luck

UPDATE! I will most likely be able to post pictures tonight after work. When I can I will right away! Then I'll get to responding and looking at pinpics. I'm also willing to sell but will have to think about prices (but no crazy eBay prices for you guys!). So I'll keep you all in the loop!

I would be interested in these pins as well! Sadness the most, but if that one is already traded I'd be willing to trade for the others as well. I don't have many traders but I do have a few tinker bell and Peter pins. Thanks! PinPics: TheNobleHelium

(EDIT: pins I'd like the most to least: Sadness > Anger > Disgust > Fear > Joy)

Last edited:
YES PLEASE.

I don't have any Peter Pan traders, but I have some other decent traders. Depending on the price I might be interested in buying.

(ETA: Most to least wanted is Joy -> Sadness -> Fear -> Disgust -> Anger)

Last edited:
I would like pins in this order:
Joy > Disgust > Fear > Anger

I have the following pins you want:

• Pin# 102893
    WDFM - Mary Blair Exhibit - Peter Pan Flying Ship Concept Ar​
  • Pin# 99779
    Characters & Cameras Mystery Collection - Captain Hook​
  • Pin# 80012
    Tinker Bell with Candy Cane​
  • Pin# 56936
    Pirate Tinker Bell​
  • Pin# 56879
    WDW - Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine Pirate Collection - Tinke​

Last edited:
Here's a preview picture! I'll post full ones when they are in hand!
image_zpsm8ggiabm.jpg
[/URL]

Lol, looks like you have a ton of interest already, but I'd love a crack at the sadness and joy pins!
*actually, i might be interested in the whole set. I remembered i have this pin
Pin 60233 DisneyShopping.com - Walt Disney's Peter Pan 55th Anniversary Set (Tiger Lily Only)

Last edited:
Ok everyone! Im gonna look at all the requests when I get off work (11pm west coast). Then Ill get to sorting eveything out! I had her pick up a few more sets so everyone sit tight! Thanks for your patience! Want to try to get everyone something.

Very very interested in all of them, especially Sadness. Going to look and see if I have anything you're after, hopefully. -prays-

OKAY YA'LL! HERE THEY ARE!

IMG_1581%20copy_zpsba5wzvpt.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1586_zpsve4opbgc.jpg
[/URL]

Big news! They do actually have an edition size of 400. So, Im gonna try to grab as many as I can quick before word gets out and phone calls to friends are made or employees figure out what's going on and the pins value! I have sent PMs to those who I am interested in trading with! Try to get back to me as soon as possible so I know you're still interested and can reserve your pins!!!

IF I didn't PM you I promise I took the time to really look and see if I was interested in anything!!! Fear not though! There is still hope! I'm going to be selling the pins for $40 each. I'm basing this off what I paid for recent PTD/WDI/D23/GenD releases (since I've never sold before) and think it's a fair price. Shipping is included of course! Priority is going to go to those who have posted above this post! I'm going to limit each person to up to 1 set for now (you can of course get less though), see what I can get (don't want my friend to go crazy or get in trouble) and then go back for more if possible.

Thanks for all your patience with me and I hope we can all work something out so you guys can get the pins you want!

Lizzy!!!!

If you get enough, I'm interested too...don't have much from your wants, but have some nice traders, or possible purchase... (pinpics lynn99 if you want to take a look)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back