• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New side collection from Disney+

New side collection from Disney+

cyke23

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
As I continue to watch my beloved X-Men The Animated Series on Disney+, I’m watching some other movies in between blocks of episodes.

I haven’t seen this movie for so long. I’m surprised I never owned the dvd. It’s The Rocketeer. I love it all over again and now I want to start a new side collection of Rocketeer pins.

Anyone else poring through Disney+ and think they’ll start a new collection?

Side story: I always stop by Wonderground Gallery at DTD. For a long time there was a Rocketeer framed art piece on the wall in the back corner. I look at it every time and say I’m going to buy it the next time. It was expensive and I wanted it. I was saying this for like a couple years. I’m in Northern California and for the most part I fly down to Disneyland so I’m not going to pack this thing for home. Finally at some point, I drive down with my sister and nephews/niece, and I say, this is it.....I am going home with that Rocketeer painting because we’re driving a minivan to fit that thing. I get there and it was sold, and I was only here less than 2 months ago. And they don’t have another one. I was crushed! The gallery even said that the number of pieces that were supposed to be made didn’t come to fruition due to disagreement on something. When I think of the Rocketeer I think of that piece gone from me. I think it’s been 4 years since I saw it in person. So glad I took a picture. Search engine results - zero for sale, but one day I hope to see it somewhere for sale.

So in the meantime, I’m looking for Rocketeer pins!

Last edited:
Side story: I always stop by Wonderground Gallery at DTD. For a long time there was a Rocketeer framed art piece on the wall in the back corner. I look at it every time and say I’m going to buy it the next time. It was expensive and I wanted it. I was saying this for like a couple years. I’m in Northern California and for the most part I fly down to Disneyland so I’m not going to pack this thing for home. Finally at some point, I drive down with my sister and nephews/niece, and I say, this is it.....I am going home with that Rocketeer painting because we’re driving a minivan to fit that thing. I get there and it was sold, and I was only here less than 2 months ago. And they don’t have another one. I was crushed! The gallery even said that the number of pieces that were supposed to be made didn’t come to fruition due to disagreement on something. When I think of the Rocketeer I think of that piece gone from me. I think it’s been 4 years since I saw it in person. So glad I took a picture. Search engine results - zero for sale, but one day I hope to see it somewhere for sale.

So in the meantime, I’m looking for Rocketeer pins![/QUOTE]

That's tough when you have been thinking about something for so long and you final decide to get it ~ get all excited and then it's gone. I've done that so many times over the years.

We have not started Disney+ yet. Husband "needs" it for the Mandalorians and I'm sure we'll get addicted to a whole bunch of other stuff too.

That's tough when you have been thinking about something for so long and you final decide to get it ~ get all excited and then it's gone. I've done that so many times over the years.

We have not started Disney+ yet. Husband "needs" it for the Mandalorians and I'm sure we'll get addicted to a whole bunch of other stuff too.
[/QUOTE]
I can’t wait to start the Mandalorian.