• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to forum with a cache lol

New to forum with a cache lol

XsloverX

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm Mike and I've inherited more pins than I can even keep track of. I've eve sold 400 or so at a bargain deal to someone who knew more about them than I did but now I'm trying to get to know their value in order to try turn them into a little income in my retirement.

Welcome to the forum! :lgm: You'll get plenty of help valuing your pins here. And have a community ready to buy! :)

Hi Mike, welcome! If you post some pictures of what you have, we may be able to help you out by identifying the pins and giving you a rough idea of value.

If you don’t want to rely on an outsider’s help, I highly recommend PinPics for figuring out which pins you have, and eBay Completed Listings for figuring out value.

Back