• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

new year, new art and customs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
new year, new art and customs :)

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hi guys :D I know its christmas so its not likely, but worth a try ;)

still applying for jobs :( so still doing customs :D so uploading new art and taking new customs ^_^ here is some newer art as examples. prices are negotiable depending on size and detail. full a4 page coloured and styled approx £20. can also do doily and art card pictures.

Thank you so much for looking :)

tumblr_my12t2X8mh1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_my12svduu61rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msyw5sgvNh1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_muow9ecKyZ1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvsfcwq7DH1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwor9x0eP51rxkuleo1_500.jpg

ofcourse me being the muppet I am managed to post it in the wrong place *facepalm* can I please get it moved to other for sale / wanted?

Ooohhh... Don't start on the thing I messaged you about yesterday.... I think I may want something else.... :eek:
I can't make up my mind!!! Hahaaha.... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back