• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie from Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie from Boston

ddbowdoin

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just returned from the world... spent 5 nights at the BC. This was our 2nd trip this year... but this past trip my fiance and got into pin trading. Great to find the site, hopefully will meet some good people. I've been a member over at wdwmagic.com for some time now but this seems to be the spot for everything pins!

A complete newbie here... so take it easy on me.

Dan

:wavey:

Thanks all... exciting stuff here. My collection is rather pathetic!

I was looking online but am nervous about ebay pins and getting nothing but fakes.

Aloha Dan and Welcome! :wavey:

Don't worry about being, as you put it, a complete newbie. We all were complete newbies once, both to this forum and to pin trading. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them - someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

Hi and Welcome from another Bostonian!! Quincy to be exact!! are you from Boston or a surrounding area ?
Feel free to ask me any questions
Once in awhile there is a pin meet at the Burlington Mall havent been one in about a yr that I know of,

do you have a pinpics id yet? Let us know!!!

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back