• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nightmare Before Christmas Fabric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightmare Before Christmas Fabric

rubyslipperedgoddess

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So I have no idea if the people I met at the DSF Easter Egg pin release are members or not, in fact I know one of them is not because she was only there helping a friend get extras...anyway after what might have been the most traumatic night of my life, so much so that I can't even lie down to sleep without crying, and I can't stop shaking I decided to distract myself with looking at lovelies (that of course I can't afford) on etsy and while hunting for Alice in Wonderland fabric I came across what I told did not exist...Nightmare Before Christmas fabric. Now I have no interest in it, but I remember while we were waiting under the scaffolding a conversation started (sparked by my Alice in Wonderland purse) that this woman had always wanted but never come across Nightmare Before Christmas fabric, which got another woman joining the conversation saying she'd never seen any either.

As I said I'm quite certain that the woman who wanted the fabric is not a member, or at least not a pin collector I am pretty sure her friend was, they drove up from...Palm...Palm Desert? I think. I know it took them a while to get there. Well if anyone's interested or knows who I'm talking about could you point her in this direction. I'm sure if you typed in Nightmare Before Christmas fabric on etsy you'd find it but if not PM me and I'll let you know the name of the store. It's not cheap (it's coming from Japan, of course) and they only have 1/2 a yard, but if you're lucky and don't mind spending a lot for it they might be able to get you more. I copied a picture of it and pasted it below.

Hopefully this post will make someone's day. I'm going to try to fight through my nightmarish visions and get some sleep.

This is it.
il_570xN.274325393.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back