• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nightmare Before Christmas, Figment, Dormouse

Nightmare Before Christmas, Figment, Dormouse

disneybakerdcp

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I miss Disney Pins and trading and it’s getting ridiculous so I’m posting the traders I have up at school with me in the hopes of making some trades on here. On the plus side, I'm returning to Disney in September to start my 3rd Culinary Program with the hopes of staying on full time!

I totally forgot to take it out of the picture but the lifeguard pin has already been claimed.

The 2 MNSSHP pins are each LR pins that came in a mystery box. I’m only willing to trade those for pins I really want. I personally purchased them at the 10/3 MNSSHP Halloween party so they are 100% legit.

The other 2 I will look into any offers. My main collections are Dopey and Walt but I also collect Polynesian Resort, Epcot, and princesses.
Specific pins that I’m really looking for are 88637, 88638, 89167, 89169, 89721, 94479, and really really looking for 98519 and 98014

You can see more of my wants under disneybakerdcp at pinpics

tumblr_n2v2jyvysm1r25dmfo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
bump!
The only ones I'm really picky about are the MNSSHP ones. Really looking for other MNSSHP 2013, Food & Wine 2013, and Easter/Spring/Flower and Garden 2012 pins for these. Or another LE pin, maybe!

I'll look into any offers for the Mad T Party and Figment! My main collections are: Dopey, Walt, Misc. Princesses, Polynesian Resort, and Epcot! I just really want to trade them since I don't want them in my personal collection

Back