• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nightmare Before Christmas Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightmare Before Christmas Fundraiser

Sherry4pins

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This time it’s Nightmare Before Christmas buttons to raise money for our Breast Cancer Walk.

The buttons are a donation of $2.50 each with FREE SHIPPING. Minimum order is 4 buttons ($10).
You may mix and match the buttons as you wish with the other buttons I have listed in this forum and the “Other For Sale” forum (Designer Princesses, Designer Villains, Frankenweenie and Brave buttons).

When you tell me which buttons you want, tell me NBC and the number to the lower right of the button. That way I know which ones to send you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

To order, follow these steps:

1. Choose the buttons you want.
  2. Add up the total $$.
  3. Go to the team fundraising website and enter your donation. Click here: http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/sharoncovington2012
  4. E-mail me at sharon_covington@sbcglobal.net to let me know which buttons you would like and include your snail mail address for shipping.

Everyone knows someone who has been affected by Breast Cancer. Your contribution will help to support medical research into possible causes of and cures for breast cancer, education and early detection programs, and clinical care and support services for women with breast cancer in communities across the country.

We thank you in advance for helping us reach our goal!! :wiggle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back