• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR No more pin trading tables at DLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR No more pin trading tables at DLR
We were at the park today and just an FYI, at least today there were no tables on the dock/ yacht club area. Also there is a carnival set up at the ranch so it was pretty busy over there today with games, crafts, face painting, a villain show, and food carts so probably not the best area at this time either

When I renewed my AP a few months back after about a 15 month gap, they still had my photo on file. Besides they don't put it on the AP anymore.

As I'll be making a rare visit to the park from Seattle, I'll look forward to seeing some of you over in DCA.

Unless this das card system fails harder then Disney imagined, the lgm tables are a thing of the past.

Just walked by the little green men store. There is a guest relations table set up where the pin trading tables used to be.

So I have some bad news. It appears the tables are gone for good. Today marks the last day for gac( guest assistant cards). Meaning the start of Disney's new das( disability assistance service) which requires guest relations booths in different lands servicing the new das cards. And as shown in the picture, they picked their guest relations spot. :( </3
:/

The Yacht Club tables were moved for the Halloween events for now we have been trading at the tables behind the original location. the manager came out and talked to us to find a better solution she said The Yacht Club tables would be a good place but for now we can share the tables. but if there is a lunch/dinner rush we have to move till its done

i just got a up date about pin trading at the park i tweet disneyland and they tweet me back and they said hi brett - tables are no longer available at westward ho trading co. but don't let that stop ya

Where's Norma Rae when you need her??? Just pick a date and time to all meet at Jolly Holiday Café to trade at their outdoor tables... if you all order something, they can't kick you out. That would definitely send a message!! :lol:

did you guys tweet disneyland and tell them how you feel i did they told me dont let it stop ya what about we do pin trading by little mermaid ride or in carsland or by the pizza pasta place

Heading to Disneyland! Since they took out the tables at LGM, there should be a group of us hanging around Fly 'n Buy / Taste Pilot's Grill at DCA (hopefully) to set up an area for trades!

No one here yet, but this is the area I'm talking a out
5CADC3E6-F2EC-444B-A372-E07CEDAABD98-972-00000080571FA468_zps5f9f6cf9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back