• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.

The Summerskin Strikes again. But this Empire Strikes Back.
d9b9510367d45e5292a15e681f84b673.jpg

Love these adorable pins! Thank you Summerskin

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

@summerskin: Your tenacity with gaining pins and then sending them out to the pin trading world is a gift. You also amazed me at D23 after I was reduced to a puddle of exhaustion and disappointment. You run fun games, zap members and offer amazing pins near cost! No doubt a gift to the forum which I know everyone appreciates. Thank you again for the zaps and well everything else. Looking forward to keeping up with you next time (I will Do, not just Try). ;)

@summerskin: Your tenacity with gaining pins and then sending them out to the pin trading world is a gift. You also amazed me at D23 after I was reduced to a puddle of exhaustion and disappointment. You run fun games, zap members and offer amazing pins near cost! No doubt a gift to the forum which I know everyone appreciates. Thank you again for the zaps and well everything else. Looking forward to keeping up with you next time (I will Do, not just Try). ;)

Seriously! I want to be like @summerskin when I grow up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back