• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Not a pin zap... but still a glowing zap!

ZAPPED! Not a pin zap... but still a glowing zap!

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So @watzshakinbacon sent me a pack of glowsticks for my classroom. I am planning on having a halloween glow math party with my class and this will be AMAZING with them. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

356769790_989815235505464_8312274233979528170_n.jpg

Yay!! You’re very welcome! Glad they arrived! I don’t want to ruin the surprise but there’s one more item coming Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are so generous. Thank you so much. It really took my mind off the fire that is roaring near my house. There are evac warnings only 2 miles from my house. SO THANK YOU!!

Update: The fire remains 7,600 acres and is now 25% contained. The fire has currently stopped moving.. so CDF hopes to have this fire out by the 19th. So we are safe for now... I can start unpacking. However, we are in for a rough fire season. Thank you everyone for your nice thoughts.

Back