• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Not to sound like a nood but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound like a nood but...

Beccabunnybear

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was wondering. As I am a noob to pin trading. What are the best ways to get pins if you have like only 2 to trade? Thanks!

purchasing pins from DPF members is the best way to get reasonable pins that are the most guaranteed to be scrapper free... Check out the for sale/wanted section for some great deals...

Any transaction that occurs online or in person has a potential to be illegitimate, Ebay's just the main hub people seem to unload their scraps to say the least. Not saying that every transaction on there is not legit but look extra carefully at the descriptions. Is the photo actual or a generic stock photo? Does it come with original backer? Is it a random assortment? Etc. Most people have stopped using it as a collectors venue just because of the risk.

you can fnd a few good traders or pins on ebay. Pm me if you want i have a list (somewhere on my new laptop) with bad scarpper sellers and ones i buy from alot and NEVER have had a single problem or scrapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back