• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Now on boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now on boards!

anuqet

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The collection has been growing at such a rate that I needed a better place to display them than my bedroom curtians. And a cheap Ikea cork board is a lot easier to pick up and show people!

P2080190.jpg

Empty spaces must be filled! Arrrrgh!

Close up, we have:

Bambi Pins:
bambipins.jpg

Lion King pins:
lionkingpins.jpg

Dragon pins:
dragonsmisc.jpg

And misc pins:
miscpins.jpg

Cute! I imagine the four corners gradually coming together into one pin, maybe Stitch dressed as a dragon, having a chat with Simba and Bambi?

Wow, that is freakin awesome. I love the before/after shots!!! I'm impressed at how far you came in less than a year, and I remember seeing the board the first time in February. You have such an eclectic, beautiful collection.

Nice collection of pins. :) Heh, you used to display them on your curtains? (Shouldn't really come as a surprise, my mum has a couple non-Disney brooch-style pins on her curtains.) Also love the bank account comment lol!

Last edited:
these pins are so incredible and gave me a great idea! i have a few cork boards that im gonna start filling up now! but wow these are good! my favorite is the bambi heart one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back