• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Now that Pinpics is back up, let's trade! (Scroll down for pictures)

TRADING Now that Pinpics is back up, let's trade! (Scroll down for pictures)

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
sockgnome submitted a new item:

Now that Pinpics is back up, let's trade! - Pins for trade

I realized I posted my last trade thread in the old forum, so here's hoping this shows up for everyone!

I'd love to do some trading! Hoping to cross off some Pinpics wants (ID is sockgnome); I'm also looking for the new Figaro Cursive Cutie, as well as the upcoming DEC Mother's Day Dalmatians and Lady and the Tramp pins. And I've updated my grail signature!

PM me if you see anything you're interested in, I'm also happy to look at traders if we don't have any Pinpics matches...

Read more about this item...

Let me know if for some reason you're unable to see the pictures in the original post! I also have these for trade that aren't in my pictures:

RS_R8be0d6b5bc.png
RS_Re4b50b995e.png
RS_R88c529d6fa.png
RS_R4f62a53603.png
pin37350th200
thumb130_201609218561.jpg

I am very interested in those four zodiac pins. I will send you my traders as my pinpics is not updated or current when I get my kids to bed tonight.

I am slammed with work this week and will send traders as soon as I can. I haven't forgotten; things are just a little crazy for us right now.

Hello Sockgnome! I am interested in your three 2020 Joyeux Noel pins. We have some matches:) Please let me know if you'd like to trade.

Back