• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Official Winners Posted in Goofy's Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Winners Posted in Goofy's Bingo
Payment sent :)

Your official cards...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good Luck...

Hi Moe! I'd like one more Bingo card please. I'll pick 5 of the characters and have the rest be random. If it's ok to ask for this, please place my 5 picks going diagonal from the top left corner to the bottom right corner starting with Princess Aurora, Thumper, Scrooge McDuck, Prince Phillip, and Maleficent. I'll send my payment shortly.

Sure thought I'd be able to join in the fun Sunday when your drawing is going on, but then I realized that The Walking Dead midseason finale is on since it will be 9 PM here. I've just got to watch this show when it airs, so I'll check in later for the results. Good luck to everybody!

:hsd:Today is the Day!!!!:hsd:

Get your cards in as early as possible please... So games can run as scheduled...

Good Luck to everyone playing...

Hi Goofy.. I would like one.. random board. Please just put as many catz on it as possible? :) I am sending $ now!

Hi Moe! I'd like one more Bingo card please. I'll pick 5 of the characters and have the rest be random. If it's ok to ask for this, please place my 5 picks going diagonal from the top left corner to the bottom right corner starting with Princess Aurora, Thumper, Scrooge McDuck, Prince Phillip, and Maleficent. I'll send my payment shortly.

Sure thought I'd be able to join in the fun Sunday when your drawing is going on, but then I realized that The Walking Dead midseason finale is on since it will be 9 PM here. I've just got to watch this show when it airs, so I'll check in later for the results. Good luck to everybody!

Your Official Card...

attachment.php

Good Luck...

Hi Moe! Please randomize a card for me with the following characters:

Baloo
Captain Hook
Cinderella
Dumbo
Giselle
Grumpy
Jiminy Cricket
Lady
Mad Hatter
March Hare
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Mufasa
Oswald
Pluto
Prince Charming
Rabbit
Robin Hood
Scrooge McDuck
Simba
Stitch
Thumper
Tramp
White Rabbit

Payment being sent through PayPal now. Thank you and good luck to all in the games:)

Hi Moe! Please randomize a card for me with the following characters:

Baloo
Captain Hook
Cinderella
Dumbo
Giselle
Grumpy
Jiminy Cricket
Lady
Mad Hatter
March Hare
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Mufasa
Oswald
Pluto
Prince Charming
Rabbit
Robin Hood
Scrooge McDuck
Simba
Stitch
Thumper
Tramp
White Rabbit

Payment being sent through PayPal now. Thank you and good luck to all in the games:)

I need one more character for your board please...

Hi Moe,
Do you have pics of the scenes being offered for winners of the 3rd and 4th game. (Just to have an idea)...

Hi Moe,
Do you have pics of the scenes being offered for winners of the 3rd and 4th game. (Just to have an idea)...

I do, but I had to delete every picture and PM messages to have enough room to upload all the bingo card images...

If someone could send me a PM with an E-Mail address I can send the scenes to and they can possibly post the scenes, it would be very helpful...

If it helps...

The BaTB is choice of scenes... A Beast with the rose or a Ballroom with front of Beast showing and back of Belle...

The Dumbo is Dumbo reaching his trunk up to him mother...

You are extremely creative! I love your ideas! One of these days I hope to be able to participate!

Ok... I'll take one! In this order please. :)

Payment sent!

1. Roo
2. Tigger
3. Bambi
4. Winnie the Pooh
5. Pinocchio
6. White Rabbit
7. Cheshire Cat
8. Pluto
9. Belle
10. Donald Duck
11. Dumbo
12. Simba
13. Stitch
14. Pumbaa
15. Baloo Bear
16. Goofy
17. Beast
18. Jiminy Cricket
19. Tinker Bell
20. Mickey Mouse
21. Sebastian
22. Tramp
23. Aladdin
24. Peter Pan
25. Piglet

Ok... I'll take one! In this order please. :)

Payment sent!

1. Roo
2. Tigger
3. Bambi
4. Winnie the Pooh
5. Pinocchio
6. White Rabbit
7. Cheshire Cat
8. Pluto
9. Belle
10. Donald Duck
11. Dumbo
12. Simba
13. Stitch
14. Pumbaa
15. Baloo Bear
16. Goofy
17. Beast
18. Jiminy Cricket
19. Tinker Bell
20. Mickey Mouse
21. Sebastian
22. Tramp
23. Aladdin
24. Peter Pan
25. Piglet

Your official board...

attachment.php

Good Luck...

I should now have everyones boards posted who has signed up...

If your board is not posted, please make it known ASAP...

I may have time to get a couple more in if there are any late comers...

Also... If you have not yet done so, I would suggest you print your gameboards now, so that it will be easier for you to keep track of your marked spaces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back