• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Oh Oh, Did I lose my PinPics account?

Oh Oh, Did I lose my PinPics account?
From what I understand, hackers will basically hack a website with low security to attempt to gain access to user login and passwords to try and use that info to hack accounts on other websites. So probably a good idea to change your password if it’s the same on other sites. But the very slow rate that Pinpics adds new pins to their site is extremely frustrating so I may move to excel spreadsheets also.
Or you could use pintradingdb.com. :). New and old pins added daily.

I haven’t used pinpics for ages. I could never find any of the newer releases on there and it’s slowly becoming outdated. Whoever bought off pinpics is running it to the ground.

Back