• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ohh So Sassy! Disney Clothing, Jewelry and other Fancy Things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh So Sassy! Disney Clothing, Jewelry and other Fancy Things...

LaLaLaaana

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0

UPDATE: I have been pre-spring cleaning and found a ton of things I just do not have room for anymore. The Disney items I am offering to you all first! Please PM me (or post here) if interested :D. I am open to trade, sale, or a combination of both. Thank you all so much!

I am a huge fashion ADDICT and when these pieces were initially released I bought them immediately...and several of the pieces I have never worn... or worn MAYBE once. I am really looking to trade these for some pins on my most wants list. This jewelry is all limited edition and really great quality, oh and DISNEY AND RIDICULOUSLY UNIQUELY AMAZING. I originally bought these for between $65.00 - $120.00 each, and are selling for much more if at all, I saw one of my most coveted pieces sold for over $300 at an auction! (People are nuts...)

I just have an entire closet wall devoted to jewelry and saw these and though ohh I bet someone would love these :D. I would much rather work out trades from my wants list, but I am open to anything. Thanks Everyone :D

31mtFXrq2GL._SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg
$20.00 Tarina Tarantino Queen Alice Queen of Hearts Necklace (Purchased at Tren-D in Downtown Disney)
2655572102p
$20.00 Tarina Tarantino Wizard of Oz Dorothy Necklace
1316504573-61328100.jpg
$15.00 (Some marks on knot at end of bracelet) Disney Couture The Little Mermaid Ariel Cameo Bracelet

original.jpg
$20.00 Disney Couture Princess and the Frog Lotus Hoop Earrings

AAAAAmTuhssAAAAAARh3tw.jpg
5773653304_8875b37e11.jpg
5773653288_3601e286ce.jpg
$30.00 Snow White 2 Sided Cameo Necklace Disney Couture

l_gYXxdisney-couture-kidada-aladdin-sultan-s-palace-charm-4.jpg
$15.00 Sultans Palace Charm Disney Couture
l_FIOXdisney-couture-kidada-aladdin-magic-carpet-enamel-charm.jpg
$15.00 Magic Carpet Charm Disney Couture

5pY7aLQ.jpg
$30.00 SIZE: LThis shirt was bought at Tren-D in Downtown Disney, it was part of the LE release of the Art of the Disney Princess Clothing. This is Aurora (As you can see the tag is still on it). Bought it for my sister... and forgot to give it to her before I moved and now she does not want it. So you all reap the benefits!!
2kqWqHv.jpg
$20.00 SIZE: L(Same situation as above :D) Just a different clothing release

X5aTyuV.jpg
$25.00 A beautiful illustration of Snow White, in the unique style of illustration of Camille Rose Garcia.

WtdrIRn.jpg
$30.00 An almost eerily illustrated version of Alice in Wonderland by Camille Rose Garcia

QYgTEc9.jpg
$30.00 Tarina Tarantino White Rabbit Ring (Size is Adjustable).

disney-kjn0073.jpg
$35.00 Pocahontas Rosary Necklace Disney Couture
img-thing
$40.00Disney Couture Alice in Wonderland Drink Me Wrap Bracelet THIS BRACELET WAS SEEN ON NICOLE RICHIE, LINDSAY LOHAN, PARIS HILTON, & MISCHA BARTON... to name a few :D.

Thank you everyone for looking.

gif-animation-disney-princess-girly-Favim.com-541624.gif

Last edited:
Love disney couture! I have quite a few peices of theirs. Love love your Ariel necklace!

I know right!! My collections... well in the worlds of Ariel.. it is complete, so I have to try and downsize a bit ;) !! The wrap bracelets are my fav!!!

That Ariel necklace is gorgeous! It reminds me of the one Melody finds in Little Mermaid 2. These will be snatched up fast! Good luck!

I absolutely adore Tarina Tarntino! I have a few of her Alice pieces as well.My favorite necklace was her animated version of Glinda and it broke at Disneyland no less. Sadly I don't do gold and I have the ring version of the Queen of Hearts. What might you want for the Mad Hatter bracelet? I love all of her lucite beads. I've made my own Alice necklace that's an homage to her Alice series, I should send you a picture.

My sister bought me that Ariel necklace a few Christmases ago, I love it to death. I never knew there was a matching bracelet!

I hate to do this but my wrist is 8 1/2 inches round so that won't fit,I appreciate you measuring if for me though,someone will want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back