• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Okay, so who did this?

Wow! That's fantastic! I hope you find out who it was, even if they wish to remain anonymous to everyone else. You so deserve that zap. You make so many people so happy with your zaps and wonderful trading ethics. Congrats :wiggle:

Congratulations Mr. David!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!! Are you going to leave the name a mystery or go hunting for whoever sent it?

How can he find out? If the person doesn't want him to know, wouldn't they just lie if he did figure it out? I think if they want to be anonymous then so be it. David deserves whatever he is sent and more! I am so happy for him!

**I am really excited to meet them at DLR in December! Is anyone else planning on going?

Tom wants to see you wear it as a rodeo belt buckle.

*giggles*

I was thinking of wearing it on my hat to balance out this pin which is already there
pin50881

Congratulations Mr. David!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!! Are you going to leave the name a mystery or go hunting for whoever sent it?

I am going to let them be anonymous although I do have an idea on who it might be.

How can he find out? If the person doesn't want him to know, wouldn't they just lie if he did figure it out? I think if they want to be anonymous then so be it. David deserves whatever he is sent and more! I am so happy for him!

**I am really excited to meet them at DLR in December! Is anyone else planning on going?

So far I know Bryana has mentioned she is going to be there also.

Such a beautiful pin! I hope to own one someday, I was so excited to see the exact design of this pin outside of the ride at WDW at the MK! I was like....WOAH! There it is! LOL...enjoy such a well deserved Zap!

I keep checking this thread to see if anyone admitted to sending the pin yet. LOL... I guess they really DO want to remain anonymous!

David: That is GREAT news about Bryana and Dawny. I would love to meet them both!

Last edited:
I keep checking this thread to see if anyone admitted to sending the pin yet. LOL... I guess they really DO want to remain anonymous!

David: That is GREAT news about Bryana and Dawny. I would love to meat them both!

They are both great people!!! I am waiting for the culprit to fess up also.

LOL... I just noticed I wrote "I wanted to meat them" instead of meet them. Bryana and Dawny...I promise to be gentle... LOL

David, I was just thinking... Maybe the sender will tell you "when you least expect it!" LOL

Back