• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Old Disney Items and Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Disney Items and Toys

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey guys,
As I've been going through my parents house helping them clear out I found some old toys of mine and my brothers. I've cleaned them up and are looking pretty good I think.

I'll have to get you a quote on the price of shipping afterwards but won't be charging extra handling fees or anything. But all shipments will have tracking on them.

Let me know if you're interested in anything! I'm willing to work with you if you take several items. I'm in need of money though as I don't have a job at the moment. If things aren't sold in the next couple weeks I'll be listing them on ebay. But I thought knowing they would go to a Disney loving home would be nice first :)

New never opened Pocahontas play set : $10 (Free Ratcliffe Burger King Figure with purchase of this set.)

poc-01.png
poc-02.png
bad-guy.png

New Never played with Dory plush toy from Disney Store(Still has tag): $9

dory-new.png

Vintage Little Mermaid socks for a child's foot (These were mine when I was little): $4

mermaid-socks.png

1990 Used Mini Mouse Jacks and Ball Set: $3

jax-01.png
jax-02.png

Minnie Mouse Car (pull back car to make it go): $3
minnie-car.png

1990's Robin Hood Figure with soft fuzzy tail: $5

robin-hood.png

Baloo (works) and Louie(not sure if I just don't remember how to work it or if it's not working) figures: $1 for both together
baloo-jungle-book.png

Owl from Bambi: $ .50 cents
owl-bambi.png

Mr. Incredible (His arms punch back and forth): $1
mr-incredible.png

Little Brother dog from Mulan: $ .50 cents
little-brother-mulan.png

1999 Rex from Toy Story pull back and go toy: $2.50
rex-pullback.png

Acro Fisher Price "Little People" figures (Small red mark on Mickey's front): $3 for both together
arco-donald-mickey.png

These two items I wasn't sure on but I know disney sells muppets stuff and now they have marvel. If you think I should remove them let me know :)

1990 Captain America Hardee's Skycycle/Jetski car: $7
captain-america.png

1988 Fozzie Muppet babies on a Unicycle PVC figure: $9

fozzie-unicycle.png

Oh and it's all from a smoke and pet-free home :)

It was a lot of fun to see some of these toys again. I even found some that fit into my permanent collection that I had forgotten all about. :) These ones however don't fit and need to go!

Thanks for the luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back