• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Oliver and Company & Bolt & Fox and the Hound!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver and Company & Bolt & Fox and the Hound!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So I am going to expand my concentration a bit because it can get a touch frustrating not getting any pins. I am willing to trade for or purchase any of these pins! Okay my first and foremost wants are these pins in my sig :

Last Oliver pin needed :

pin67730

Pin 67730: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Oliver and Company

And now for Bolt

pin79174

Pin 79174: Jerry Leigh - Bolt Crouching

pin72576

Pin 72576: DisneyStore.com - Rockin' Series - Rhino

Thank you for looking guys, any help getting these pins, especially if you can trade for them for me would be very much appreciated!

Laura

Last edited:
You don't have anything in your traders that i have in my wants, do you have pins that are not listed and willing to trade? I'll keep looking to see if I can find something. Feel free to make me offer.
also, I wanted to point out that pin pics says it has waffle printon the back, mine has Mickey heads, I am attaching a couple of pictures. I got this pin directly from SCoop at MK this last Wednesday.
814a9566.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok great. I have pin 90186, the Fox and the Hound, its actually one of my traders. Show me what you have to trade or whatever. PM if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back