• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG! I was Zapperfied Today!!! Yay!!! Thankyou Zapman! ...or Zapwoman!!! <3 <3 <3

ZAPPED! OMG! I was Zapperfied Today!!! Yay!!! Thankyou Zapman! ...or Zapwoman!!! <3 <3 <3

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Hi There Everyone! As I recieved 7 Wonderful Packages today, to my Surprize I Found a ZAPPPP!!!!! WOW!!!! <3 <3 <3 I Got Goospumps All over when I read the Return Address that said Pin Zapper!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 :hsd:

The Pirate Pin Completes my set for my Pirate Lanyard! <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! <3 <3 <3 I will wear it PROUDLY!

and I even got 2 of the 3 DeeBees from Disneyland that I wanted!!! Yaya!!!! What a Wonderful Day! I was so Sad this morning cause I wasn't going to be at the Florida Project to see the Big Statue with My Orange Birdie on It :( ...This Really Brightened My Whole Day <3

:hug:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Zappedon9-8-2011.jpg

Again, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! <3 <3 <3

<3 Laz :D

Cograts! Looking at the note paper, this is an early X-mas present.

Yay! Pin Zapper is back.

I Didn't even Notice that!!!! OMG I LOVVVVVVEEEEE CHRISTMAS!!!!! <3 <3 <3 This Really made My Weekend <3 <3 <3

Not to mention I recieved the Boxes for the Halloween Pins from HeatherFeather today as a Zap Too!!!! <3
So much Love on this Forum ,3 Thanks Sooo Much <3 I Hope to Zapp On to someone Else Someday! <3 <3 <3
<3 Laz

Back