• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~*~ OMG! What a fabulous birthday zap!!!! ~*~

ZAPPED! ~*~ OMG! What a fabulous birthday zap!!!! ~*~

Archimedes

Pin feathers and golly fluff!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello everyone! As I am sitting here typing this I have the largest smile on my face and my hands are shaking! I received a birthday zap from the ever generous Nettiejeanne today. It was PIN: 94814 White Rabbit PTD!!!! My first ever PTD!!! I am beyond excited and happy! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU, Annette! You have no idea how much this means to me! :madhatter:

Well, since we are birthday twins (even if it's a couple of decades apart!) you had to have something nice. :)

I'm glad it arrived and even happier that you like it. Did you like all the unwrapping you had to do??? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! That part was WAY fun for me!

Thank you everyone! :)

@Annette! Indeed. Every piece of wrapping had me tearing at it faster and faster. I was like 'Does it ever end?!'

Back