• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE One Family Disneyland Co-Op

FOR SALE One Family Disneyland Co-Op

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I will be going to Disneyland on the release day for the Disneyland exclusive pins. I am staying at a DLR hotel so fingers crossed they will have started magic mornings for hotel guests again by then. I am happy to offer at cost pickups. Just the cost, exact tax, exact PP fees and shipping. No payment is collected until pins are purchased. I am not sure how many of ones I will be able to get but will do my best to pick up as many of the requests as possible. I am happy to also pickup other merchandise at cost when I am there as well.

Confirmation park ticket/reservation for transparency
aFetaz7.png

Last edited:
Fu5gPfx.png

1. CO-OP (27.75 a pin)
Baymax: @SplashMtRider23
Bolt: @timeerkat
Stitch: summerskin
Judy: @timeerkat
Eeyore: @lionheart
Hei Hei: summerskin
Simba: @lionheart
2. CO-OP 2 (27.75 a pin)
Baymax:
Bolt: @Poohlady5
Stitch: @Blacksmoke
Judy:
Eeyore: @Poohlady5
Hei Hei:
Simba:

wsUsJPA.png

1. summerskin
2. @CanaDaLE
3. @Blacksmoke

qBE0hPB.png

hP0LcdK.png

1. CO-OP (29.15 a pin)
Pooh: @HoHumTr8d3r
Mickey: @brattyjedi
Lilo/Stitch: summerskin
Dory: @summerskin
Lion King: @lionheart
Coco: @Mcgilligan

Y7DHZs4.png

xIRdfvn.png

1. @HoHumTr8d3r x2

fn2drOH.png

uNncMqO.png

1. @lionheart

Last edited:
I would please like:

-Family Dinner Oswald and Ortensia
-Connected as One Lilo and Stitch
-Family Personality Co-Op Simba
-Family Personality Co-Op Eeyore
-Family Motto Co-Op Lion King
-Walt Disney and Carousel super jumbo

Thank you so much for doing this.

Thank you for offering pickups! I'd like to request:
- Cheshire Cat Maze
- Connected as One - Lilo & Stitch Set
- If you're planning to do a 3rd coop of the personality set --> Eeyore
- Family Motto --> Pooh
- Villainous Friends and Family Mystery Box (2)

Thank you!

I'm going to close my lists now. I think this is probably what I can manage to pick up that morning and store in a locker during the day.
I will post a DTD pin pickup thread closer to the day of where I will be offering at cost pickups of all other pins available when I shop around DTD the day before the big release.

I’ve been to three stores and had success on the Cheshire cat through Oswald. We are trying one last store. The three previous ones we went to did not get the box sets or connections sets.

Back