• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: One Hundred Mickeys (well, just one in this auction). Ends Mon, May 11th at 9pm EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: One Hundred Mickeys (well, just one in this auction). Ends Mon, May 11th at 9pm EST.

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Up for auction today is Pin 11134, which is the 9th pin in the One Hundred Mickeys collection, which was issued back in 2002 based on artwork by Eric Robison. It is an LE 3500.
pin11134

This auction will close at 9pm EST on Monday, May 11th.

Pins I like include:
Anything from my Wants List (PinPics ID: outgrabed)
Alice in Wonderland Characters
Lady & The Tramp
Thumper and Flower (from Bambi)
Cinderella's Mice (Gus and Jacque)/Animal Friends
Chip & Dale (esp. with Clarice)
Scrooge McDuck
Gaston
Characters (esp. animals) from classic animated films (i.e. 1930s-1970s)
Waldorf & Statler (from Muppets)
Splash Mountain/Song of the South Characters

Pins I don't care for as much:
I generally don't care for pins based on contemporary films, or other Disney-owned companies like Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar. However, I keep finding exceptions to that rule, and I did enjoy Beauty & The Beast, Up, and Brave, so I wouldn't necessarily rule out pins from those films.

Happy bidding!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back