• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One last Sci Fi Academy RSP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last Sci Fi Academy RSP anyone?

Geoff

Almost >< A DPF Charter Member
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
After seeing how this all works, I am willing to open up an RSP for this event. Paypal and cash are accepted but would be necessary up front, no more than one week before the event. Shipping would be $3.50 for the first and $.50 each additional after that. However, I would need to see a little bit of interest to actually fork over the money for the ticket. PM if you are interested!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I believe that the RSP's for Sci-Fi closed on May 15th. Now, since they will have left over merchandise in the Sci-Fi store, it's wholly possible that you could still do this, but not known until the day of the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back