• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One Shown, One Unknown v.2 $15 a spot. All Full. The list is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my favorite event lunch. My amazing husband walks over to the Tangerine cafe and gets it for me. It has lamb and hummus with pita and tatziki and a little Greek salad. I love it. Don't forget to grab a piece of baclava while you're there.

Cookies and clam chowder left...Oh yummy. I have never played one of your games so I am going to join this one too...May I get clam chowder after all I am a Southern Gal...

1 spot left! Woohoo

I will send payment shortly :)

Clam Chowder is my go to lunch in the MK. Big chunks of clam. It's so good.

Please don't forget everyone, to add a note to your paypal so I know what player the payment is for. It is also helpful if you include the address in the note as well. If you forgot please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back