• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One Time Disneyland Park Pack Memorabilia LE 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would contain specially created merchandise just for the park pack and not leftovers from Disneyland

From the Disney Parks Blog
On May 9, we are releasing a one-time-only, mystery-boxed collector's memorabilia that will take you back to the opening day of Disneyland park on July 17, 1955. The set will have an edition size of 1,200, and the purchase of this item is limited to 2 per household.
Contents for this mystery-boxed package will remain a surprise, but can include a mix of items ranging from sculptured replicas and medallions to paper collectibles. You won't know which items you've received until you open the box. This is not a subscription item, but a one-time-only offering. All Park Packs in this special edition will contain the same elements.

I ordered one. I will post a review with pics once it arrives.

I ordered one too, since I am a sucker for retro/vintage Disneyland. Don't forget to use your Disney Visa discount if you are eligible, as the box costs more than $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back