• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: /\oo/\ Bats day!! /\oo/\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: /\oo/\ Bats day!! /\oo/\

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Pinticulars of note:

• LE 1000
  • Trading: 14
  • Wanting: 30
  • On card
  • This pin is much nicer in hand. The chain is a dark gunmetal grey, not silver and those jewels around the outer rim are a dark grey or black. VERY NICE!

Goth bats:
tumblr_lsbhem2Hx31qcuixvo1_500.jpg

usual rules apply. enjoy the auction. bid what you like. I will be bumping daily with images of different bat stuff.

Auction ends on Thursday night May 9th
At 11:59pm
and 42 seconds...
PST
psychotic small print: Bats are totally cool, they eat bugs and fruit and come in all sizes and even some odd colors. they are mammals and can fly, which is AWESOME. I like bats, I like every kind of bat, i want to hug all the bats.

Vampire bats.... Desmodus rotundus
common-vampire-bat_505_600x450.jpg

the only Mammal known in the world to subsist entirely off the blood of its victims. The common vampire bat can sense where the blood is flowing closest to the surface with a small sensory organ in it's nose. And while they rarely feed on humans, it has occurred. These bats generally need to feed for about 30 minutes to get a full tummy, and do not take enough blood to cause harm to the main target prey... Livestock.

bumped for the night.

Vampire bats.... Desmodus rotundus
common-vampire-bat_505_600x450.jpg

the only Mammal known in the world to subsist entirely off the blood of its victims. The common vampire bat can sense where the blood is flowing closest to the surface with a small sensory organ in it's nose. And while they rarely feed on humans, it has occurred. These bats generally need to feed for about 30 minutes to get a full tummy, and do not take enough blood to cause harm to the main target prey... Livestock.

bumped for the night.

Smart, using facts plus using as a bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back