• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our Transformation Story pins (bi-monthly and alternates between each coast): Limited Edition of 2,750.

Our Transformation Story pins (bi-monthly and alternates between each coast): Limited Edition of 2,750.
Nothing new that I've heard.

I have heard nothing either for Cruella and Kaa. Maybe both will drop on this coming Tuesday at their respective parks.

According to disneypinsblog, they both released today at WDW. FInally, we can complete this set.

Well, I still have to order the Queen of Hearts from somewhere. Anyone have an extra QoH to trade?

Finally!

#1 - Ursula - DLR - Jan 11 2022
#2 - Evil Queen - WDW - Feb 8 2022
#3 - Maleficent - DLR - Mar 8 2022
#4 - Hades - WDW - Apr 19 2022
#5 - Yzma - DLR - May 10 2022
#6 - Dr Facilier - WDW - Jun 21 2022
#7 - Madam Mim - DLR - Jul 12 2022
#8 - Jafar - WDW - Aug 11 2022
#9 - Mother Gothel - DLR - Sep 13 2022
#10 - Cruella de Vil - shopDisney UK - Nov 2 2022; WDW - Jan 10 2023
#11 - Queen of Hearts - DLR - Nov 22 2022
#12 - Kaa - shopDisneyUK - Dec 20 2022; WDW - Jan 10 2023

So I now have the complete set of 12 pins. Looking back at the series I think it could have been done better with other characters added instead of the"uusual" Villains chosen. Also, on some of the pins I think that the concept of "transformation" is a bit of a stretch (Dr. Facilier for example). Lets see what 2023 brings.

So I now have the complete set of 12 pins. Looking back at the series I think it could have been done better with other characters added instead of the"uusual" Villains chosen. Also, on some of the pins I think that the concept of "transformation" is a bit of a stretch (Dr. Facilier for example). Lets see what 2023 brings.
Mike, so glad you were able to complete your series while dealing with your health issues!! :)

Back